Tech World

Robotic Zone

product

Computer Era

product

Space Science

product

Declutter Your Desktop


Earlier my desktop was filled with icons and it looked very messed up. The same thing must be happening on your computer as well. However, today I came across a great software named "Fences" which has made my desktop more attractive and now I don't need to visit the start menu to start my favorite apps.
Using Fences, I can now organize all the icons on the desktop and hide all the unused icons and keep it at some corner of the screen. If you double click on the desktop, all the icons disappear and reappear after we double click again.
preview my computer initially.
preview my computer after fence is installed.when we doubled click on desktop then all icons are disappears.
when next time we doubled click on desktop then all icons reappears which show in (preview my computer initially).
You can create various fences like the preview below and can drag and drop them wherever you want on the desktop. 
You can do many more thing with fences.To try it download the fence by CLICK HERE.



No Response to "Declutter Your Desktop"

Post a Comment